Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to the SLA properties page.
- Navigate to Service Level Management > SLA Properties.
- Ensure the Enable compatibility with 2010 'breached' status of SLAs (default: false) property is set to No.
- Create a new SLA definition with a short duration, such as 5 seconds.
- Create a new incident that matches the start condition of your new SLA definition.
- Using the Task SLAs related list on the new incident, open the Task SLA record associated to your new SLA definition.
- Click the Run SLA Calculation button to ensure the SLA breaches.
Notice that even though the breach compatibility property is set to No, the Stage field is set to Breached. This is not a valid stage when using the 2011 SLA engine.
Modify the line below on the SLACalculatorNG script include:
this.breachCompat = (gs.getProperty(this.SLA_COMPATIBILITY_BREACH, 'true') == 'true');
Change it to:
this.breachCompat = (gs.getProperty(TaskSLA.prototype.SLA_COMPATIBILITY_BREACH, 'true') == 'true');
After making this change, make sure you delete the related [sys_update_xml] record that has been generated so future patches do not skip this component as customized.
Related Problem: PRB626816