Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Application Menus.
- Search for Name=service_catalog.
Note that there are two results being returned for the same name.
The field that need to be edited is not on the Application Menus form, so the workaround uses list editing to accomplish the same goal.
- Navigate to System Definition > Application Menus.
- Add two more filter conditions to the existing filter conditions:
- [Title] [is] [Contextual Search]
- [Name] [is] [
- Click Run.
One record is listed.
- If the Name column is not displayed, personalize the list and add the column.
- Edit the Name field and replace the value with
An update record is created when the application menu is updated. Unless other customizations have been made, this needs to be changed:
- Open the Contextual Search application module record.
- Right-click on the form header and click on Show File Properties.
- Ensure that Replace on upgrade is checked.
For more information about file properties, see Application Files.
Related Problem: PRB626501