Disk size calculation is wrong for Win2012 servers.
Steps to Reproduce
- Discover a windows 2012 server.
- Notice that the disk size is expressed in Petabytes (PB) instead of Gigabytes (GB).
- Navigate to System Definition > Script Includes.
- Open the DiscoveryWindows2012StorageSensor script include.
- Locate the following lines that set size units for storage parameters and change the 'GB' (gigabytes) values to 'B' (bytes):
var size = new StorageDataSize(disk.Size, 'GB');
var size = new StorageDataSize(partition.Size, 'GB');
var size = new StorageDataSize(volume.Size, 'GB');
var free_space = new StorageDataSize(volume.SizeRemaining, 'GB');
- Click Update.
- Navigate to System Update Sets > Local Update Sets and open the current update set record.
- In the Customer Updates related list, delete the update record for the change you just made to the script include.
This protects your changes from being overwritten during an upgrade.
Related Problem: PRB626349