One scenario involves trying to manually filter the Audit History for a record using the Label column. Although two Label fields are listed, the filter automatically selects the Label field related to Tags (label records). Another scenario involves attempting to manually modify a label filter that was generated using Show Matching or Filter Out. After expanding the filter, the Label field is replaced with Keywords (or another field).
Impacted tables include:
A complete list of impacted tables can be obtained by querying the sys_dictionary table:
1. Navigator: System Definition > Dictionary.
2. Filter: Column label is Label.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Incident > Create New.
2. Populate any required fields.
3. Set Short description to test1.
4. Save changes to the incident.
5. Set Short description to test2.
6. Save changes to the incident.
7. Right-click History > List.
8. Locate any Short description entry under Audit History.
9. Right-click Show Matching.
10. Expand the filter History > Label = Short description. (The filter displays: Keywords are Short description.)
11. Change Keywords to Label in the filter. (Two Label fields are listed, but the filter only recognizes the Label field related to Tags.)
If the Show Matching/Filter Out options are insufficient, modify the column label (sys_documentation record) for the impacted Label field.
1. Navigate to System Definition > Dictionary.
2. Retrieve the impacted Label sys_dictionary record (for example, Table is sys_history_line AND Column label is Label).
3. For each record in the Labels related list, change the Label column value to something other than Label (for example, Field label).
Related Problem: PRB599262