Two LiveFeed subscribable notifications no longer function. The event that should trigger the notification is fired, but the notification is unable to obtain the list of subscribed users from the 'cmn_notif_message' table.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to My Profile > Notification Preferences.
- Click on 'To subscribe to a new notification click here'.
- Look for / select 'Live Message New Posts Subscription'.
- Make sure that your device is set to 'Primary Email' and you have a valid email configured for your user profile.
- Impersonate another user (e.g. Joe Employee).
- Post something on the Company Feed.
- Observe that the event is generated in the event log.
- Observe that the notification is created in the email log.
- Observe that the notification type states 'send-ignored'.
Set the system property com.glide.notification.cmn.caching_enabled to false.
Related Problem: PRB623455