[Mobile interface] : Variable values from drop-down/select box Type: Yes/No do not retain values and display None as value
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- Navigate to Maintain Items and open the item: Email Account
- Scroll down to the Variables section. Open the variable: Is this a new account?
- Change the variable type as Yes/No. Under Type specification section, check the Include None checkbox.
- Click Update to return back to the item.
- Click the Try It button.
- Select the Is this a new account ? as Yes or No and click Order Now.
- Open the Requested item number created in step 6 and change the view to Default.
- Notice that the question Is this a new account? values are showing as Yes or No, the same as what you selected in step 4.
- Navigate to the mobile interface: $m.do
- Navigate to My requests. Open the requested item: created in step 7.
- Notice that the question Is this a new account? values are showing as None and different than what it shows in the desktop interface.
On the Yes/No type variable form, uncheck the Include None checkbox under the Type specification section.
Related Problem: PRB625064