Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- Navigate to kb_knowledge_base.list.
- Click the record HR.
- Set a user in the Can Contribute list (for example, Alissa Mountjoy)
- Impersonate Alissa Mountjoy.
- Navigate to Self Service > Knowledge, and click Create Content.
- Save the article form by adding mandatory fields and navigating to the related list Affected Products.
Expected result: The related list Affected Products should have both New and Edit buttons available to add and create new ones.
Actual result: There are no buttons available on Affected Products related lists .
There are two possible workarounds for this issue:
- Add the knowledge_manager role to the current user.
- Modify the ACLs defined on the m2m_kb_ci table to grant the user write permission.
Note: Subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB622280