Steps to Reproduce
- On a Geneva instance, impersonate a knowledge manager from one of the knowledge bases (for example, Bernard Laboy)
- Navigate to Knowledge > Overview.
- Click on the bar charts of Knowledge Use and Knowledge Views.
Expected result: It should display the category items related to the knowledge base(s) the manager belongs to.
Actual result: The knowledge manager doesn't have access to any of the bar charts on both content blocks (Knowledge Use and Knowledge Views) and the following message appears:
Security constraints prevent access to requested page
Please see the attached image for reference.
- In the navigation filter, enter kb_use.list.
- Right-click the table header and select Configure > Security rules.
- Open the kb_use ACL for the read Operation.
- Add the knowledge_manager role in the Requires role related list.
Related Problem: PRB622955