Now Support (HI) accounts are automatically locked after five consecutive unsuccessful login attempts within a 24-hour period or if the user does not log in to Now Support for the following number of days:
- Commercial customers: 90 days
- Federal customers: 60 days
If a user is locked out for any of these reasons, customer administrators can unlock a user.
How to unlock a user
- Navigate to hi.service-now.com.
- Navigate to the Manage Accounts from the left-hand menu.
- Click Users List.
- Open the user by clicking on their Name in a row where the State column shows Locked out.
Locked-out user in Enterprise customer view of Now Support (HI)
- Open the context menu under User Details and click Unlock user.