HI accounts are automatically locked after five consecutive unsuccessful login attempts within a 24-hour period or if the user does not log into HI for the following number of days:
- Commercial customers: 90 days
- Federal customers: 60 days
If a user is locked out for any of these reasons, Customer administrators can unlock a user.
Unlock a user
- Navigate to hi.service-now.com.
- Open Manage Accounts, located in the left-hand pane.
- Open the Users List
- Open the user by clicking on their Name in a row where the State column shows Locked out.
Locked-out user in Enterprise customer view of Now Support (HI)
- Open the context menu under User Details and click Unlock user.