Steps to Reproduce
- Install the Incident Alert Management plugin with demo data.
- Navigate to Contact Administration > Contact Definitions.
- Click Incident Alert must have Duty Director.
- Remove the User record in Default Overrides related list and select Source as None.
- Create a new Incident Alert and save.
Observe that under the User Contacts related list you see a Duty Director and the User column is empty.
- In the User Contacts related list, associate a user to the Duty Director record.
- Click Save.
- Update a field on the Incident Alert form (for example, the Description) and save.
The associated user is removed.
If a condition is added to the contact definition (for example, Updates is 0), the User field of that user contact can be modified.
Note: You can subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB605402