Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new variable in service catalog. The variable type must be Multiple Choice.
- Create some choices (at least two).
- Tick the Do not select the first choice option (in Type Specifications, by default) and save the variable.
- Attach the variable to a category item. Try the item and notice that the variable shows up with no choice selected by default.
- Include the item tested in step 4 in an order guide.
- Try the order guide used in step 5 and notice the variable shows up with the first choice selected.
If you have a variable on the Order Guide starting page that holds the same name as the multiple choice variable in one of the order-able items, the Do not select first choice does work. The variable type on the order guide that we tested was a reference type.
Related Problem: PRB613201