When using the Hide fields for the formatter types UI Policy, the Question field is hidden on the label type variable. The error has been fixed in Fuji.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Definition > Maintain Items.
- Click New to create a new catalog item.
- Give the new item a name.
- Select Service Catalog from the available Catalogs.
- Select Category Carpentry.
- Save the record.
- Go to the Item Variables tab and create a new one.
- Select Type = Label.
- Type in your question and name of the variable.
- Save the record again.
Note that the Question field disappears when the form reloads after saving.
Modify the condition on the Hide fields for formatter types UI Policy, removing the label from the list. This should enable users to populate or modify the Question field on a label variable.
Related Problem: PRB615810