Not able to access ServiceNow WSDL for web services
- No response when trying to access WSDL
- Getting 403 forbidden or 401 unauthorized response when accessing WSDL
- Check ACLs and authentication information of the caller.
- WSDL retrieval requires authentication information and at least the soap_query role.
- The customer administrators can turn off security for WSDL retrieval by disabling the authentication-required property from the web services property page and ACL requirements from the ACL table.