A client-side error occurs when:
- the container start variable is mandatory
- the container end variable is mandatory
- the cart is submitted
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a container start variable.
- Create a container end variable.
- Create a UI Policy that makes the variables mandatory.
- Try to submit the cart.
If you have a catalog UI policy that makes the container start/end mandatory, you will not be able to submit your order. The following alert appears:
The following mandatory fields are not filled in: null
The following client-side error occurs in the console:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'firstChild' of null
Turn off the mechanism making the container mandatory:
- mandatory checkbox on the Container Variable
- UI policy
- client script
When the container variables are not mandatory, make all the variables within the container mandatory using any of the mechanisms listed above.
Related Problem: PRB614455