The hierarchical lists option is not working for multiple tables, including rm_enhancement, problem, and change_request. When you click on the arrow to expand the hierarchical lists from the list of the records, it does not load.
- Login to a base system Instance.
- Navigate to Problem > Open.
- Right-click on the list header and select Configure > List Control.
- Select the Hierarchical Lists option.
- Click Submit.
This should enable the arrow on the problem list to expand the related list records.
- In the Application Navigator, navigate to System UI > List Control.
- Right-click in a column header and select Personalize > List Layout.
- Add Related list to the Selected column and click Save.
- Now add a filter for table Problem.
- From the results, open one of the records for the related list on the problem table.
- Select the Omits columns if empty option.
- Click Update.
- Now repeat step 2 by expanding the arrow next to the problem record in the list.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getAttribute' of null js_includes_listv2.jsx?v=02-11-2014_1308&lp=Thu_Nov_06_01_59_02_PST_2014&c=7_165:46
Clearing the Omit columns if empty option on the affected list control records for the related lists resolves this issue.
Related Problem: PRB614560