Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Change > Risk Assessments > Create New.
- Fill in a name for the risk assessment and save.
- Go to Assessment Questions related list, and create a new assessment question.
- Go to Question Choices related list and create new choice values with scores.
- Go back to the Risk Assessment created and add thresholds under the risk assessment threshold related list.
- Add a new Assessment condition and set Active to true.
- Create a new change request, and save the record.
- Fill out the assessment and execute the risk calculation.
- Scroll down to the Risk Assessment related list and click the more information icon in the assessment column.
- Click the more information icon in the question column.
- Observe that the Answer Integer has a value of 0 when it should be reflecting the score value of the choice that was selected from the risk assessment question (10).
This is as a result of the system assuming that the weight has been filled in and is using that to calculate the score. When there is no weight stated, the answer is calculated to zero.
To fix this problem, set the weight of the question to 1. The score calculations are then calculated on the value that has been set for the choices in the question.
Related Problem: PRB611079