The throwFrameResize script is called (or thrown) after a Catalog UI Policy hides/shows a variable. This causes slow-running script dialogs on Internet Explorer 8 for a large number of Catalog UI Policy entries.
- Long Running script error recieved while opening Requested Item ticket related one particular catalog item.
- performance issue: error query
- Create related button not functioning for incidents
- Catalog UI Policy doesn't appear to work in IE 8
- Since last Friday an issue occures now for Site TSSTRN that if users go to "Create new incident" in the self service, they are receiving the attached script error.
- After Calgary upgrade multiple users reporting long running script in IE7 and IE8 on catalog task form
- We are getting Warning Message when we trying to load one of the catalog item from Service Catalog.
Importing the attached UI Macro will override the ui_page_footer and prevent this issue from occurring.
Related Problem: PRB595417