Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a base system instance.
- Install the I18N: Knowledge Management Internationalization plugin.
- Select the German language.
- Navigate to incident.list.
- Open an incident.
- Click on the knowledge icon next to the Short Description field.
- Note one of the articles shown there.
- Navigate to kb_knowledge.list.
- Filter the article noted in step 7.
- Update the short description there.
- Wait for few seconds until the text_index event is processed.
You can verify this by going to sysevent.list table and filtering text_index events created today.
- Repeat steps 4-7.
- Notice that the short description is still reflecting the original short description (the short description is actually the English version of the knowledge base article).
Expected results: The translated version of the short description is displayed in step 12.
Actual results: The English version of the article is displayed in the short description in the step 12.
Install the I18N: Knowledge Management Internationalization Plugin v2 plugin.
Related Problem: PRB610808