UI policies created for catalog items do not work when they are set against relative dates. For example, creating a date variable using the relative condition (such as date variable > relative to > number of days) does not work.
This is because the relative condition is not working properly.
- Catalog UI Policy - Relative Date Not Working
- UI Policy - 'relative' operator issue
- Catalog UI Policy Not Working When Selecting "Relative" when working with a Date Variable
- Relative Duration condition not working as expected (not working at all)
- Relative Date Issue
- Relative Condition for Condition Builder does not work in CatalogUI Policy
There is no workaround. This problem is fixed in Calgary.
Related Problem: PRB458156