Visual Task Board breaks when Visual Task Board members adds themselves to the member list when they're already on the list. Client side errors are thrown and users are unable to add additional members to the Visual Task Board.
Steps to Reproduce
- Impersonate a user.
- Create a new Visual Task Board.
- Add yourself as a member.
Note that client-side errors are generated and you cannot add more members.
Remove yourself as a member from the board you own:
- Sign in as the owner of the problematic task board.
- In the navigation filter, enter vtb_board.list.
- Open the record for the problematic board.
- In the Board Members related list, delete your member record.
Related Problem: PRB607876