The cost center is not copied to expense lines from the originating distribution cost.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to an instance.
- Navigate to Distribution Cost.
- Create a new record.
You might need to create a new distribution cost rule to select in the 'Distribute cost rule' -> Select 'Cost center' -> Submit ->. Note the distribution cost number.
- Navigate to sys_trigger.LIST.
- Open the Process FM Costs job.
- Click Execute Now.
- Navigate to Distribute Cost Center .
- Open the record you created in step 3.
- Scroll down to the Expense Lines related list.
- Add Cost Center by personalizing the list.
Note that the Cost Center is empty.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB609982