Steps to Reproduce
(Reproducible in Calgary through Fuji.)
- Log in to the demo instance.
- Go to Service Level Management > SLA Definitions.
- Import attached XML (contract_sla (1).xml). This adds a large number of SLA definitions to the instance.
- Go to Service Level Management > SLA Properties.
- Check the box for Run the 2011 SLA engine asynchronously after task insert or update operations, and Save.
- Go to Incident > Create New:
Assignment Group: Database
Impact: 1 - High
Urgency: 1 - High
- Right-click on the header, and Save.
- Before the SLAs are all associated, set to Awaiting Problem state, and Save.
- Once all SLAs are associated, they appear in an In Progress state despite matching the criteria to pause the Database group response (P1 only) SLA and its derived SLAs.
This issue is being investigated. Subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available.
Related Problem: PRB609503