The MID Server fails to start when there is a new version of a JAR file to download from the instance, but the old version is in the agent/extlib directory of the MID Server.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a JAR file to the instance.
- Restart the MID Server (to sync).
- Replace the JAR file attachment in the instance with a new file or a different sized version of the file.
- Restart the MID Server.
Note that the MID Server does not start.
- Delete the JAR file.
- Start the MID Server service.
Note that it starts and fetches the new version.
The old version of the file needs to be deleted manually.
To start up the MID Server and sync the new version of the file:
- Manually delete the previous JAR file from all the MID Servers.
- Manually restart all the MID Server services.
Related Problem: PRB609300