Document mode in F12 Developer Tools is set to 7 by default on IE 9, 10, and 11 if service-now.com is treated as an intranet site. This causes UI14 to fail when accessing a Eureka instance. Users should try to figure out why service-now.com is being treated as an intranet site on their local machine.
Steps to Reproduce
- Using IE 9, IE 10 or IE 11, log into a Eureka instance.
- Open F12 Developer Tools.
- Go to Emulation.
The Document mode is set to 7 and so UI14 is not loaded.
- Log into your instance.
- Open F12 Developer Tools in Internet Explorer and go to Emulation.
- Change the Document mode to 9 and User agent string to Internet Explorer 9.
- Log out and then log in again.
Another option is to open Compatibility View Settings on Internet Explorer and clear the Display intranet sites in Compatibility View option.
Related Problem: PRB601370