When inserting an image or a symbol in an html field using the TinyMCE plugin, the image is inserted at the very beginning of the text rather than where the cursor was placed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a demo Calgary, Dublin, or Eureka instance using Internet Explorer 11 running in native mode.
- Open a form with an HTML field > Knowledge Base.
- Create New or use the default text html field (which in a demo already has lines.
- Place the cursor somewhere in the middle of the text.
- Click the Insert/Edit Image icon on the HTML editor toolbar.
- Upload or select an image library.
- Click OK.
The image is inserted at the very beginning of the text instead of where the cursor was placed.
In Internet Explorer 11, if not using UI14, enable compatibility view mode.
Related Problem: PRB603113