When a non-admin user puts in a new hire request, adds a Catalog Item to the cart, and then tries to edit the item and attach something, the attachment dialog does not provide the option to browse and attach. This issue is not browser dependent.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Chrome browser.
- Impersonate a user with employee privileges.
- Click Service Catalog> New Employee Hire form.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Click iphone5 , business cards (ensure that you add business cards).
- Click on choose options:
- Enter details on 2 tabs in the page: iphone 5 and business cards
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are filled in, especially in business cards
- Click Check out.
- Click Edit in the shopping cart corresponding to standard business cards.
- On the header in the cart item, click the Attach icon.
Note that the option to add an attachment is not available.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB603972