When suite components of software suite models specify multiple suite parents, the software models' licenses are not counted correctly.
- there are two suite parents named Adobe Systems Adobe Bundle and Adobe Systems Adobe Bundle 2
- there is a software model named Adobe Systems Acrobat 9.0
Then, the following is done:
- Adobe Systems Acrobat 9.0 is added to both of the suite parent's suite components tags.
- A software counter named Adobe Systems Adobe Bundle Counter 1 is created.
- In the software model, Adobe Systems Adobe Bundle is selected and Count licenses is clicked.
- The Count Software License scheduled job is executed.
The resulting count is 0 when greater than 0 installs exist.
There is no workaround for this Known Error at this time.
Related Problem: PRB605856