The default glide.max_activity_size value can break the Activity Formatter layout when long HTML code is entered into the history. This can truncate the code, and cause previous comments to format incorrectly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the affected base system instance.
- In the navigation filter, enter sys_properties.list.
- Create New:
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to Incident > Open.
- Select any record with an Activity History in place. If your record does not have an Activity History in place, add an Additional Comment:
- Save the record.
- Notice that the preceding comments appear within the table structure defined. Clicking "See all text" hides any previous activities.
Increasing the value of the glide.max_activity_size property can prevent the "See all text" from truncating the code.
Related Problem: PRB607974