The "Add/Remove Multiple" button on glide_list fields is not available on new records. It only works on existing records.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- Navigate to Incident > Create New.
- Right click on the header and select Personalize > Form Layout.
- In the Create new field section, and enter the following:
Table to reference: Problem [problem]
- Add and Save. This will take you back to the Incident form.
- Expand the new Test field.
Note that the Add/Remove Multiple icon does not display. This displays on existing records.
This behavior is by design in all ServiceNow versions.
Related Problem: PRB607065