After a task has been archived from a task board, users are unable to add the task back to the board, even though it is a selectable option.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a freeform task board.
- Create a task card in any lane.
- Click the new task to view the details and note the task number.
- Click Archive Card.
- Perform a global search for the task number.
The task record opens automatically.
- Right-click the form header and select Add to Visual Task Board.
- Select the board you created.
- Open the board you created.
Note that the task does not appear.
To restore the archived task:
- Open the visual task board.
- Open the board configuration menu.
- Click View Archived Tasks.
- In the Archived Tasks window, locate the task you want to restore and click Restore.
Related Problem: PRB605307