Determining if a user is marked as inactive or locked
An single user is unable access the instance.
- A single user is unable to access the instance.
- Other users are able to access the instance successfully, but a single user is unable to log in.
- The user's account may be set to either Locked-out and/or Inactive.
- A duplicate account may exist for the same user who is set to Locked-out and/or Inactive.
- View the affected user record to see if the Locked out checkbox is checked and if the Active checkbox is unchecked.
- Uncheck the Locked Out checkbox or check the Active checkbox, depending on the cause.
|Note: Verify with the LDAP administrator that the affected user's account is not set to Inactive on the LDAP server.|
|Note: If there is a duplicate user record that is inactive or locked out, delete the duplicate record, or change the email address of the duplicate user.|