Obtaining IP and datacenter information
Customer administrators can obtain IP and datacenter information about the instances they manage at any time.
Video - My IP Information
Viewing IP and datacenter information HI Service Portal
- Navigate to hi.service-now.com.
- Click Service Catalog
- Search for Instance Management
- click on My IP Information
IP and datacenter information in Enterprise customer view of Customer Self-Self Portal
IP and datacenter information for the instance is listed:
- Location: Geographic location of the datacenter where the IP address resides
- VPN Peer: Outside address of our VPN device used for customers with VPN tunnels
- Instance: ServiceNow's source address range for your instance (if traffic to the Internet is filtered on your firewalls, then you will need to allow connections to the address range)
- Failover Order: Specifies if the VPN Peer is from a primary or standby datacenter