- Chrome and Firefox browsers
- instances on Calgary, Dublin, and Eureka
When adding content on Internet Explorer 11, the window is being clipped.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open /ess/design.do.
- Navigate to Site Resource> All Pages> New.
- Create a new page and save the changes.
- From related links, click Edit Page.
On Internet Explorer 11, you can edit the page, but click on the Add Content link and notice that the window is clipped.
On Chrome or Firefox, the page is continuously scrolled and you are not able to add any content to the page.
Delete and replace the following UI Macros with the attached ones.
sys_ui_macro_73113e520a0a0b38003ca8847adc9544 - workaround for all browsers.xml
sys_ui_macro_4a4796dec0a8000600d6201561f79de9 - workaround for Firefox.xml
Related Problem: PRB600914