The "fcScriptName" value in the Job Context field of this Schedule Item record originally is:
Then the fcScriptName value was updated to currently read:
The update to this script include was tracked on 2010-12-20 and PRB559389 was mentioned in the commit message.
Steps to Reproduce
Note: Running this creates rota.on_call.reminder events. Ensure you have the customer's approval or that no active email notifications are configured against this event.
- Navigate to /sys_trigger_list.do and search for the record with a sys_id of 8a7dd42e0a0a0b4c00a59eb70235b4b6.
- Open the record.
- Verify that the job_context field has an fcScriptName variable declaration that looks like: fcScriptName=On-Call Reminders.
- Click Execute Now (as maintenance) or update the value in the Next Action field to some date in the past, and then update the record.
- Navigate to /sysevent_list.do?sysparm_query=name=rota.on_call.reminder and confirm that no new event records with this name were created.
- Open Scripts - Background.
- Run the one-line script new OnCallRemindersNG().go(); and check the results.
If properly configured (the Send on-call reminders flag is marked true in various Rota records, etc.), you should see a result return that looks similar to the following:
*** Script [OnCallRemindersNG]: On-Call Reminders sent for 2013-11-26 06:03:53, finished. 9 reminder events generated.
This issue has been fixed in Eureka. However, there is a short-term solution available for pre-Eureka releases:
- In your Type filter text box enter sys_trigger.list. This will open up your scheduled job table.
- In that list view, filter for name CONTAINS Reminder.
- You should see a record called On-Call Reminders. Open that record.
- In the Job Context field you will see: fcScriptName=On-Call Reminders
Related Problem: PRB592400