Troubleshooting inability to publish a workflow
This article guides you through the process of troubleshooting the inability to publish a workflow. It provides steps to help you eliminate common causes for your problem by verifying that the configuration of your networking is correct.
Symptoms may include the following:
- Cannot publish workflow
- Publishing workflow takes too long
- Cannot modify checked out workflow
- Cannot start workflow
- Workflow does not start
- Workflow does not trigger
Determine if any of the troubleshooting steps below are true for your environment. Each step provides a link to an article that can help you eliminate possible causes and take corrective action as necessary.
- Determine who you are impersonating, which can affect workflow execution. For more information, see KB0538382: Determining who you are impersonating.
- Determine if a workflow is checked out by another user or if it is already published. For more informatio, see KB0538082: Determining if a workflow is checked out by another user or if it is already published.
|Note: If your problem still exists after trying the steps in this article: Submit an incident to Technical Support and note this Knowledge Base article ID (KB0538493) in the problem description. For more information, see Customer Support.|