Troubleshooting issues with transform maps
This article guides you through the process of troubleshooting issues with transform maps. It provides steps to help you eliminate common causes for your problem by verifying that the configuration of your networking is correct.
Symptoms may include the following:
- Transform map takes too long
- Data discrepency
- Duplicate records
- Partial transform
- Not all records transform
Determine whether any of the troubleshooting steps below are true for your environment. Each step provides a link to an article that can help you eliminate possible causes and take corrective action as necessary.
- Determine if all columns are mentioned. For more information, see KB0538154: Determining if all columns are mentioned.
- Determine if the coalesced field is configured. For more information, see KB0538132: Determining if the coalesced field is configured.
- Determine if a business rule is running on top of the transform map. For more information, see KB0538161: Determining if a business rule is running on top of the transform map.
|Note: If your problem still exists after trying the steps in this article, submit an incident to Technical Support and note this Knowledge Base article ID (KB0538459) in the problem description. For more information, see Submitting an Incident.|