Issue is reproducible in Calgary and Dublin, but cannot be reproduced in Eureka.
Steps to Reproduce
Reproduced in IE9:
- Go to System Definition > Plugins.
- Search for and activate Many to many task relations.
- If you are not using UI11, select Switch to new UI.
- Go to Change > Open.
- Select a record.
- Right click on the header, and click Personalize > Form Layout.
- Add Task Relations from Available to Selected.
- In Create new field, add a new string field named "Test" that is positioned under Task Relations.
- Click Save.
This should take you back to the record originally selected. Task Relations will display, but Test will not. If you open the change outside of the main content frame, or disable UI11, the Test will display as expected.
Position your fields above the Related Items in your form layout. Alternatively, you can use another browser, or use the old UI.
Related Problem: PRB600163