Determining if the coalesced field is configured
- Import set rows display the Inserted status when it should be the Updated status.
- Target table of the import contains duplicated records
- Existing records in the target table are not updated
None of the field maps within the associated Transform Map have coalesce set to true.
Configure one or more field maps to have coalesce set to true and check for existing records to determine whether to update or create a record.
- Find the Transform Map that needs to be updated.
- Within the Field Maps section, determine whether one or more fields can be used as the unique identifier.
- For the selected fields, update the value in the Coalesce column from false to true.