On just about all Task extended tables, setting records into a closed state will set Active to False. We do not include a method of deactivating our OOB IT GRC Control tests, however. I would expect that setting these records into a Success or Failure State would set Active to False.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a Control Test record.
- Right-click on the State field and select Personalize Dictionary from the context menu.
- In the Dictionary Overrides related list, click New.
- Enter these field values:
Table: Control Test [grc_control_test]
Override attributes: True
- Click Update.
Records are now deactivated with a State of Success or Failure.
- Alternatively, modifying the Mark Closed business rule to run with the following conditions also works:
current.state.changesTo(3) || current.state.changesTo(4) || current.state.changesTo(7) || current.state.changesTo(8) || current.state.changesTo(650)|| current.state.changesTo(660)
Related Problem: PRB598435