The green back arrow to navigate back from a task record to an approval record will not work and instead reloads the task record to the content frame.
The behavior only occurs if you:
- Navigate to a list of Approval records.
- Select one of the Approval records in the list.
- Use the up or down arrow to navigate to a different Approval record.
- From this Approval record, use the icon next to the Approval field to navigate to the related task record.
- Now click the green back arrow; it will reload the task, rather than returning to the Approval.
If you use the browser back arrow it will return you to the expected Approval record.