On Budget records, users with financial management roles cannot see the New or Edit buttons in the Cost Centers related list. Users with the financial_mgmt_user or financial_mgmt_admin role should be able to see these buttons.
Create an ACL to allow users with the financial_mgmt_admin role to create cost center records.
- Sign in as a user with the personalize_dictionary role.
- Navigate to System Definition > Tables.
- Search for the table with the label Cost Center and open it.
- In the Access Controls related list, click New.
- Fill in the Access Control form as follows:
- Type: record
- Operation: create
- Name: Cost Center [cmn_cost_center]
- Active: <selected>
- Admin overrides: <selected>
- Save the record.
- On the Access Control form, in the Requires Roles related list, click Edit.
- Use the slushbucket to add the financial_mgmt_admin role.
Related Problem: PRB597299