In Dublin, ServiceNow requires authorization for incoming WSDL requests by default. For existing customers this may cause an issue if they have web service clients accessing the WSDL without basic authentication. A 403 error will be displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance on the Dublin version.
- Uncheck: glide.basicauth.required.wsdl.
- Open a browser in incognito mode.
- Browse to a WSDL URL (for example, https://myinstance.service-now.com/incident.do?WSDL)
Note: If you choose not to require authorization for incoming WSDL requests, you need to also modify the Access Control (ACL) rules to allow guest users to access the WSDL content.
- Go to System Security > Access Control ACL
- Search for WSDLProcessor.
- The ACL is called WSDLProcessor.
- Deactivate the ACL check for WSDLProcessor by un-checking the Active checkbox.
Related Problem: PRB594443