Any field from the inactive user other than the name is not displayed when a report is exported (Excel, CSV, or PDF). The data is displayed on the screen.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance.
- Navigate to Reports > All.
- Open the report All Incidents by Assignment.
- Click Edit Report.
- Modify the report:
- Change the Type to List
- Change the Group by to None
- Add Caller.Company, Caller.Department, and Caller.Location to the selected columns
- In the sys_user table, set user_name employee to inactive.
- Run the modified report as the itil user.
Note that the name, company, department, and location is displayed on the screen.
- Export the report.
- Note that the company, department, and location is not displayed.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB586579