Report links generated from reports with multiple OR queries do not work. The drill down link shows correct records but the filter does not match. Executing the filter with the Run button or sorting by another column runs the query as shown and returns more data than expected because it did not have all the correct filters applied from the pivot table selection.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new pivot table report on the incident table.
- Click the add filter button to add a query like:
- Priority = HIGH
- State = Closed
- Click the OR filter button to add an "Uber Or."
- Priority = Critical
- State = resolved
- Row: Category
- Column: Updates (select something that multiple incidents can be added to)
- Aggregate: Count
- Execute the report
- Click on a count to drill down into the records list.
- The number of records listed seems correct and matches the count/query as seen from the pivot table (expected).
- When the run filter is expanded, it shows an "Uber or" query that does not match the results shown, even though the results are accurate. (unexpected)
- Changing the default sort or on "run" re-executes the query as displayed, which will return rows that are accurate according to the filter but now it does not match the filters from the pivot table.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB589959