Determining what state a clone is in
- Clone is not complete
- Data consistency issues in a clone
- Clone is still showing as active
A clone may be stuck in a specific state in the cloning process. To determine what state the clone is in:
- Type Clone into the navigation filter.
- Click Clone History.
- Sort Created Z to A and locate the last clone requested.
- Open the record and review the State field.
- Requested: The clone has been requested but not scheduled. There may be another clone that needs to complete before this clone begins or you are attempting to clone over a production instance and it is during core hours.
- Scheduled: The clone is scheduled and will start at the scheduled time.
- Active: The clone is started and is currently running.
- Completed: The clone has completed.
- Error: There was an error in the clone.
- Canceled: A user canceled the clone request.
- Hold: The server (datacenter) rejected the clone.
- Rollback: The clone was rolled back.