Verifying your Exclude Table settings for cloning
- Clone completes but is missing records
- Table empty after a clone
- Records missing from table
After clone completes, a table was copied but does not contain any records. The excluded table data can be located under the System Clone application. To locate:
- Type Clone into the navigation filter.
- Select Exclude tables.
- Review the list to determine if the table with missing records is included. If the table is included, remove the table from the list and re-run the clone.
To learn more about the Exclude tables settings, see: