Steps to Reproduce
The following steps to reproduce are just one example of the issue described in this known error article.
- Create a clustered VCentre infrastructure with multiple ESX servers.
- Run VCentre discovery to create the CMDB entries and associations as a baseline.
- Remove one of the ESX servers from its cluster.
- Run VCentre discovery to apply changes to the CMDB entries and associations in ServiceNow.
- Check the ESX Server that was removed from the ESX Cluster in ServiceNow.
Note that the ESX Serveris still associated with the cluster.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB584745