Determine if the upgrade was successful using the Upgrade Log
This article provides an overview of how to use the Upgrade Log to determine if an upgrade was completed successfully.
Video Tutorial: How to Determine Upgrade Status
To determine if the upgrade was successful using the Upgrade Log, check for error messages:
- Navigate to System Diagnostics > Upgrade Log.
- Check the zip/war file downloads. In this screenshot the message indicates, Downloading upgrade artifact from url...
- Check the instance restarts. Message indicates, Shutting down workers and cluster synchronizer.
- The upgrade is assigned: Assigning upgrade startup job to this cluster node...
- The upgrade completes: Notifying Hi that upgrade has completed.
- In this example, there are no errors listed in the log.