Troubleshooting a clone that does not start
This article guides you through the process of troubleshooting a clone that that does not start. It provides steps to help you eliminate common causes for your problem by verifying that the configuration of your networking is correct.
Symptoms may include the following:
- Clone did not start
- Clone went into hold status
- Schedule did not trigger clone
- Destination returned unauthorized access
Determine whether any of the troubleshooting steps below are true for your environment. Each step provides a link to an article that will help you eliminate possible causes and take corrective action as necessary.
- Verify that you have followed the System Clone instructions accurately. Please review the documentation topic Use System Clone.
- If you determine that you need to restart the clone, please review KB0535343: How to restart a clone.
|Note: If your problem is not relevent to the steps in this article, submit an incident to Customer Support and note this Knowledge Base article ID (KB0535171) in the problem description. For more information, see Submitting an Incident.|