Troubleshooting data consistency issues post-clone
This article guides you through the process of troubleshooting data consistency issues post-clone. If your clone has completed but there is inconsistent data, it could be possible due to a misconfiguration of your data preservers or excluded tables. If after checking and verifying these settings, there may be an error that is located in the clone's record.
Symptoms may include the following:
- Not everything is cloned
- Data is inconsistent
- Attachments are not clones
- SAML is not working
- Target instance did not come back
Determine whether any of the troubleshooting steps below are true for your environment. Each step provides a link to an article that will help you eliminate possible causes and take corrective action as necessary.
- Verify your Preserve Data settings for cloning. Please review the article, KB0535338: Verifying your Preserve Data settings for cloning.
- Verify your Exclude Table settings for cloning. Please review the article, KB0535341: Verifying your Exclude Table settings for cloning.
- Determine why searches do not return all expected results after cloning. Please review the article, KB0552002: Determining why searches do not return all expected results after cloning.
|Note: If your problem is not relevant to the steps in this article, submit an incident to Customer Support and note this Knowledge Base article ID (KB0535170) in the problem description. For more information, see Submitting an Incident.|